Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some pictures

Because the public demands them. Here are a few to get you started.



My first morning in Seoul (complete with wet hair). My apartment.



This is a better view. You can see the loft above the kitchen where I sleep. It's cozy. But I can't stand up in there. And when I sit up on my bed, my head almost hits the ceiling. I feel a little like a giant. Or like I live in a tree house. Maybe both.


So, the picture is posed. But this is where I always sit. I was sitting there last night and thought, "I should take a picture of this so the folks at home can see where I am when I'm writing to them." The window looks out on another building, but if I lean to the right, I can see the park that's in front of my apartment.


The green fence I pass every day on the way to work.

Sheesh, I've gotta get to sleep already. And you need to decide what's for lunch.

5 comments:

FRANtastic said...

Your apartment is adorable and your legs are hot.

victoria said...

sarah--you made it. good for you. I am sure this is going to be an amazing experience for you. I look forward to reading about your adventures. And I loved the previous post--glad they were laughing with you then at you!! Wishing you a wonderful adventure. btw this is victoria (schnars) simmons

Kari Sanchez said...

Wow tiny quarters but kinda cozy looking too. Thanks for the pictures, I cant wait to see more. Are you there with anyone you know?

Yahna said...

I love the apartment! It's very cute--even if it is designed for little people. And you look beautiful in it! You look like an Apple ad. Thanks for the pictures. Enjoy getting settled and acquainted with your new neighborhood and home. Your well-being and happiness over there are in my prayers! Have fun!

Kristy said...

Who's taking the pix, or is it a tripod?